Tuesday, March 13, 2007

En route to Peru

I'm chilling in Miami airport currently, and extremely happy. I've finally finished every for the quarter! Since I left Walla Walla in a hurry on Monday, I still had a six page paper to write for "Methods of Teaching Modern Languages". Besides that, there were two one page summaries and an outline. Instead of stressing about finishing them on Monday, I chose to take advantage of travel time. It wasn't hard to finish everything in my first two flights since together they were about seven hours. I was a little concerned that something might go wrong, but after sending the e-mail with four attachments to my professor (although it will regrettably cost me $4.95), I feel pretty confident.

Now there's nothing but 3 more hours of sitting, and one flight to Lima and I will be enjoying the company of my amazing sister and cousin (and friend, don't forget Aaron). Sweet.

Good luck to my compatriots that remain in Walla Walla and are still worrying about finals.

4 Comments:

Blogger EMILY STAR said...

you little sucker! so i am glad to find a fellow blogger in you alban. have FUN and tell your sis hi from me. ~Emily

12:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so.....exciting day at the airport, huh? ha.

yeah. i know. they are rather boring, but it's good to see you put your time to good use.

hope you have a great trip (although by this time, you won't get this comment until after you're already back) - but Phil and I (Phil is doing the planning, so it could be lame. ha ha) are going to have a party tomorrow and you're going to miss out! ha. or NOT (yeah, you clearly have the better deal in every way, but I tried). but have fun, and be safe and careful kid.

2:16 AM  
Blogger Jennifer Payne said...

Hey! Be safe and have lots of fun!

4:04 AM  
Blogger AA-ron BLOG said...

It appears that I WAS almost forgotten, you could have left out the parentheses. I was more then happy to spend my holiday with Ansley and John (oh yea and Alban too).

9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home