Thursday, October 12, 2006

Sevice Day Juggle Mania

Blue shirt: Tyson Hallock; Salmon shirt: Carl Canwell; Red shirt: Me; Black Shirt: Taylor Wilkens. 12 club madness where passing occurs every other throw. First Tyson and I, then Carl and Taylor, etc. Why do I have such a look on my face? Because Tyson just through me a bad pass and now I am holding the wrong side of the club.

12 club feed juggling. Carl and I pass every throw, alternating partners, Mike and Tyson pass every other throw, always to Carl and I, respectively.

Our captive audience.

Taylor and I catch Tyson and Carl's passes mid-flight and hand them each a club, then pass the clubs we snatched across to each other.

Several of us juggle three balls inside a memory loss facility.

I play the Maple Leaf Rag while Tyson astounds with his mad unicycling skills.

5 Comments:

Blogger Mr. G said...

Going for the Paul McCartney look of the 60's. Nice. Dude, Italia is freaking amazing. I'm learning so much. I will admit though that I thnk you might have had a better program as I find the oppurtunity to speak Italian to Italians is limited. Hope all is well at wonderful Walla Walla Washington. Cheers,
Ajax

12:55 PM  
Blogger Jennifer Payne said...

Alban--super cool juggling and helpful explanations! Love the sweater. I like how you guys are doing shows for service!

2:46 PM  
Blogger Jonathan Gerrans said...

Hey Alban, whats up man?
Looks like you are having quite the time over there, keep up the good work!
Still haven't gotten myself a unicycle, but hopefully will at some point! :)
Later,
- Jonathan

4:41 PM  
Blogger Thrushsong said...

Strong Work!

1:19 PM  
Blogger Ansley said...

You are amazing and I miss you very much.

8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home